In the very heart of Brussels, we care for everyone. The Clinique Saint-Jean is a place where we listen to each other and respect differences between people. This applies to our more than 30,000 patients as well as to the 1,800 colleagues of our hospital. Together we are committed to providing the best care, using advanced treatments and new technologies. Together we create an environment where everyone feels at home.
As a Senior HR Partner for the care units, you are the first HR contact for the services, managers, and employees and you support the CHRO in the strategic HR policy of the HR department. In this role, you build a trustful relationship by being present on the work floor, and through a transparent, communicative, and customer-oriented HR approach, you deliver an added value that is meaningful and fits within the overall vision of our clinic.
- You contribute to the development of a human, meaningful and sustainable HR policy and are responsible for its implementation in your units
- As SPOC for all HR-related topics, you give advice, guidance and you propose solutions in order to implement a proactive and innovative HR policy. You consult regularly with the CHRO and your HR colleagues to coordinate all HR activities and processes of recruitment & payroll, onboarding, development & training, assessment, talent management, retention, and connectivity.
- You are co-responsible for the promotion of strategic HR projects such as leadership, talent development, wellbeing, mapping out roles and responsibilities, absence policy, HR planning, competence management, and the implementation of various HRIS systems, where relevant.
- You provide professional, customer-oriented, and humane HR advice to give direction to the functioning of the care units in the field of HR and you guide them through important change programs
- You closely follow the latest updates in social legislation and ensure that they are correctly applied to projects, specific questions and/or processes
- You ensure good HR communication within your units
- You participate in the continuous evaluation and optimization of HR processes, procedures, and tools for the further professionalization of the HR Policy within the organization
- You report to the CHRO and in addition to your role as Senior HR Partner for the care wards, you may follow up on certain HR projects
- You have a solid experience of at least 10-15 years in a similar function, preferably in the clinical sector
- A Master's degree in Psychology or Law or a relevant experience in healthcare is a strong plus
- You have previous people management experience and a natural leadership style
- You are a fluent and diplomatic communicator with sufficient empathy
- You are a stress-resistant professional with a healthy dose of assertiveness and inventiveness
- You are a self-starter, pragmatic and proactive. You are also capable of tackling and resolving complex issues independently
- You are also honest, discrete, friendly, inclusive, and have human values at heart in your daily work
- You work meticulously and with respect for established procedures, but you work with equal conviction on innovation and change
- You are bilingual Dutch and French
- A nice humane environment where people are the focus
- Being part of a team and clinic in full transformation
- A salary in line with the sector
- Hospitalization insurance after 6 months, insurance for accidents in private life, death and invalidity
- 24 days of holiday per year
- Care of sick children at 20€/day, according to availability
- Medical consultations at St-Jean at the mutual insurance rate
- In the heart of Brussels, easy to reach by public transport
Please send your application with C.V. and motivation letter to the Human Resources Department at www.clstjean.be - Jobs.