Passionate by HR and ready to take the next step? Want to become a trustworthy sparring partner and HR wizard? Interested to be part of an international dynamic environment with fun colleagues and innovative products?
The above sounds good to you? Read along, Xeikon is looking for a Junior HR Business Partner.
Xeikon, a division of Flint Group, is a long-standing leader and innovator in digital printing technology. Grounded in the principles of quality, flexibility and sustainability, Xeikon designs, develops and delivers digital colour presses for label and packaging applications and graphic arts. Worldwide Xeikon employs 560 people in more than 21 countries; where we all work together towards the future of digital printing. In Belgium – Lier - we have our HQ including a large R&D center and production site. We are part of the Flint Group (7000 people).
As a Junior HR Business Partner you work closely with leader and management teams to help build organisational and people capabilities within the assigned business unit(s). Knowing the depth of your business unit(s) is key. You support employees for a wide range of substantive HR topics and you are responsible for the complete employee life cycle.
- Recruiting/Talent Sourcing: play a crucial role in designing, developing, and executing full cycle recruitment plans and talent sourcing strategies that guarantee the attraction, selection, and successful recruitment of potential talents.
- Talent Management: assist in the development of talent plans and mobility aligned with organizational strategy. You help business leaders make talent decisions, and help implement talent developments plans and programs.
- Relationship management : build a strong business relationship with our business leaders, and show a genuine interest in obtaining a good understanding of the business in order to play your advisory role with impact. You are able get a good understanding of what lives within the organization.
- Management and support: assist and support business’s departmental heads and management in performance management processes, learning & development, compensation and remuneration, recruitment practices, contract changes, employment issues and management decision making, …
- Drive HR Projects: improve our onboarding program, assist in employer branding initiatives, launch new ideas to boost our employee experience, give inhouse training and take part in diverse HR improvement projects, …
- Knowledge and Opportunity: maintain a clear and detailed knowledge of the industry trends, best practices, and labor legislation.
- HR analytics and data: you keep track of important data(ex. FTE’s per department), reporting, and the information required to make data-driven business decisions
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Human Resources, Business/Economics, Psychology or any other related field.
- 2-3 years of solid experience in either a Recruitment role, Talent Management role or HR generalist role within an international environment. You are ready for a next step; a broader role with more responsibility, freedom and challenge.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; cope with resistance, be discreet when dealing with confidential information, and have an ability to handle multiple projects.
- Important personality traits? Adaptive to change and innovation; passionate, hands-on, creative entrepreunrial spirit, and a great learning agility.
- Besides being a digital native, experience in HRIS systems is considered a plus.
- Experience in analyzing HR data is a major plus.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in both English as well as Dutch
- You live closely to our HQ, Lier, Belgium.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on innovative projects in an international fast-paced environment.
- An organization where there is room for initiative and creativity.
- Take a leap; join an energetic HR team. Get to know our colleagues: open minded, enthusiastic, and fully up for working as a team
- The icing on the cake? An attractive salary supplemented with a package of fringe benefits: a company car, 12 additional days of holiday, lunch vouchers, and group and hospitalisation insurance, a modern office building, fruit baskets, a summer terrace, a ping pong table during lunch breaks and so much more.